Do you ever find yourself saying…
· How do I keep my students engaged during drill?
· Articulation therapy is so boring!
· I am out of activities to do with my students!
These are the questions that I have constantly asked myself since becoming an SLP. So, I decided to make one large yearly lesson plan that I could use for the entire year and never have to think about another articulation therapy lesson plan again!
After 200+ hours of work, I finally have most of it finished! It is a growing bundle, so it will continue to be updated until September through May are finished. Enter below to win this prize worth $140!
Here is some of what it includes!
14 SOUNDS ADDRESSED
· Sounds include K, G, F, V, R, S, Z, L, SH, CH, TH, L Blends, S Blends, R Blends in all positions.
9 MONTHLY ACTIVITY CALENDARS
· Each calendar includes 11 different activities per month for you to choose from. Most kids are seen 2X per week (8X/Month) so you can take your pick of activities!
· Make your own plan….you have options!
9 MONTHLY MATERIALS LISTS
· Each month has a list of materials that are needed to complete the activities (such as crayons, glue, etc.)
· Next to each material is a list of corresponding activity numbers so you will know what activity you need the material for. That way, you will know which materials you need for your specific monthly plan.
9 MONTHLY PRINT OUT LISTS
· Each month has a list of pages that you will need to print out in order to complete each activity
· Next to each materials is a list of activity ‘numbers’ so that you will know what you need to print for your own monthly plan.
PROGRESS MONITORING (14 Sounds in All Positions)
· Monitor your students’ progress each month with these fun seasonal worksheets!
· This set is sold in my store & includes 400+ Color, Cut & Paste worksheets and all progress monitoring tracking forms (See it in my store)
Each month also includes directions on how to have a fun activity or party day!
CARD GAMES (2 Different Game Ideas Per Month)
· 39 UNO Game Sets—Each contains 14 Sounds in all positions (Total of 2379 game cards)
· 39 Playing Card Game Sets—Each contains 14 Sounds in all positions (Total of 2028 cards)
· 39 Picture Card Game Sets—Each contains 14 Sounds in all positions (Total of 1422 cards)
· Directions for each card game are also included
· 18 Different Art Project Ideas—Each art project idea includes a materials list, directions and any print outs that are needed (some art projects are holiday or seasonal)
WORKSHEETS (2 Per Month)
· 18 different sets of worksheets/print out activities (includes Dot to Dot, Scavenger Hunt, Color By Word, Silly Stories, Dot A Dot, Word Searches, Roll A Picture, Artic. Scenes, Artic. Stories, Color By Number, Color the Picture and more!)
· Each worksheet set addresses 14 sounds and most worksheet sets include all positions of each sound.
GAMES (2 Per Month)
· 18 Different sets of Games/Ideas (Bingo, Candy Land Artic, Artic Hopscotch, Artic. Board Games, I Spy, Toss A Sound, Ball Time, Music Freeze, Bean Relay, Chutes & Ladders, Coin Toss & More)
· Each game comes with directions, printouts and necessary game materials.
MY SOUNDS BOOK (2 Pages Per Month)
· Includes a ‘My Sounds Book’ for each of 14 sounds. Each book is 18 pages long. Students get to make this book.
All activities, games, worksheets and card games include directions on how to use each during articulation therapy!
Interested? Check it out here!
Interested? Check it out here!